Complete the second sentence so that
it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in
Do not change the word in bold. Write between three and five words.
1. If you have a dishwasher, washing up by hand is
Having a dishwasher
the washing up by hand.
2. “If I were you, I would just ignore your accountant’s advice,” Pepe told
Rafa. NOTICE Pepe advised Rafa his doctor’s
3. Colin isn’t a bit like his father. TAKE
Colin father at all.
4. Madonna used to be much better known than she is today. NEARLY
Madonna isn’t she used to be.
5. We would have been in trouble if Pepito hadn’t known how to write computer
If it of computer code, we would have
been in trouble.