Complete the following sentences with the correct part of the body to make an
1. I was just about to say the same thing.
You took the words right out of my .
2. Would you mind giving me a with this box? I can’t lift it by myself.
3. If you got anything to say to me, I’d appreciate it if you’d say it to my
4. I’ve decided to go on holiday to the Philippines to chill out, relax and let
my down for a couple of weeks.
5. Pepito loves ice cream, cakes, biscuits and chocolate. He’s got such a sweet
6. The way they treat their children is a disgrace. It really makes my
boil to see such bad parenting.
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first.
1. Her cake was too stale to eat.
Include the word fresh
2. Maybe Pepito went home early.
Include the word might
3. I can’t possibly record a podcast with all this noise!
Include the word impossible
4. The thief suddenly realised that the police were watching him.
Include the word watched
The thief suddenly
5. I should have studied English with La Mansión del Inglés.
Include the word only