Rewrite the sentences with the correct form of make, let or be allowed to.
Follow the example.
Example: My brother said I had to stay at home
and do my homework.
1. We can wear what we like to work.
2. Can we take photos inside the museum?
3. Do you have to speak German all the time?
Does your host family
4. She had to do extra work on Saturday.
5. Can you borrow your brother's car?
Does your brother
6. They didn't let us go on the trip to New York because we're too young.
7. We weren't allowed to use our mobile phones during the test.
The teacher didn't
8. Smoking is prohibited inside and outside the building.
Complete the second sentence so that
it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word in CAPITALS. Do
not change the word in CAPITALS.
1. My mum made me tidy up my room.
I up my room.
2. The dog has eaten Pepito's lunch.
Pepito by the dog.
3. A very young dentist is taking out my tooth tomorrow.
I out by a very young dentist
4. Our boss cancelled the meeting because most of the staff had the flu.
The meeting because most of the staff
had the flu.
5. People aren't buying so many conventional books these days.
Not so many conventional books these
6. The government isn't taking much notice of having a free and open Internet.
Not much to having a free and open
7. I'm sure you didn't take this photo in Jamie Oliver’s house.
This photo in Jamie Oliver's house.