1. I never put vinegar on salads. It tastes too
2. She smiled at me, into my eyes and I immediately fell in love with her.
3. Strong cheese gets really if you leave it out of the fridge too long in the summer.
4. If I’m being too noisy while my dad’s reading, he
over his glasses at me and at me until I’m quiet.
5. To turn on the device, the button until you see a green light.
6. You forgot to put the milk back in the fridge. It tastes sour. It must have
7. Get your feet off the table immediately!
8. Would you mind if we went to a different pub? This one’s too
. I can’t hear what you’re saying.
explicación de la diferencia de ambos términos si lo necesitas.
1. If you don't look after your mobile phone,
2. I prefer to wear -fitting jeans these days. I'm fatter than I used to be.
3. The opposite of to find is to .
4. The tap in the kitchen has got . I'll have to get under the sink to tighten it up.
1. mobile phone is this?
2. My son's only five but he's very for his age.
3. You must and visit us soon.
4. I think I my wallet in the pub.
5. I'd like to you lunch tomorrow.
6. I the supermarket on the way home.
1. Let's go and have a quick coffee,
2. He doesn't like what to do.
3. Have you sent Jeremy an email to thank him for lunch yesterday?
- Yes, I've done that.
4. If I were rich, I buy a flat in New York.
5. That’s jacket.
6. By the time you finish the class I
7. some more wine?
8. You can use our car you like.