1. The game of darts goes
very well with what, according to the speaker?
2. Does the speaker like the more modern electronic dart boards?
3. When did the speaker live in the UK?
4. What did the speaker carry in a red and black case?
5. What’s the highest score in darts?
1. Why did the
speaker start going swimming a few years ago?
2. What reason does the speaker give for being a bad swimmer as a child?
3. When did the speaker used to go swimming with his dad?
4. Where was the restaurant in relation to the swimming pool?
5. How many slices of toast did the speaker have?
1. Why was
chess originally called the Royal Game?
2. What was Chaturanga?
3. From which two countries do people think chess may have originated?
4. What does chess simulate?
5. What do you know about the chess piece called the Queen?
1. What does
the expression ‘it cost me an arm and a leg’ mean?
2. Does the speaker think that the food in the central market is worth the slightly higher price?
3. Which fruit or vegetable does the speaker give as an example of food that doesn’t have as much taste when bought in a supermarket?
4. Which food stall does the speaker like to buy from the most?
5. What word does the speaker use to describe people who sell things in a market?
*También te puede interesar:
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos
los derechos reservados.
La Mansión del Inglés ®. Marca Registrada