|1) How old was the speaker
when he did the parachute jump?
2) How long did the parachuting course last?
3) Why was it easy for the speaker to raise the sponsorship money for the jump?
a) Jane, the girl he worked with, gave it to him
b) Jumping from a plane is such a crazy thing to do
c) British people give lots of money to charities
d) There were many people in the pub who sponsored him
4) Why did they have to wait for a long time after the course before actually jumping?
5) Which of the following best describes the speakers feelings about the jump?
a) A waste of time and money
b) Pleasure and exhilaration
c) A mixture of emotions
d) Fear and anxiety
1) Has the speaker's
attitude towards kissing a greeting changed over time?
2) Did the speaker dislike the idea of kissing when he first arrived in Spain?
3) Which of the following reasons does the speaker NOT give for greeting a female with a kiss first?
a) Drinking too much alcohol
b) Not having seen the person for a long time
c) Feeling attracted to the female
d) Meeting a female for the first time
4) How long has the speaker been living in Spain?
5) Did the speaker kiss his work colleague when he met her in the street?
1) Does the speaker think
that most under 25 year olds are watching TV?
2) If the majority of the younger generation are not watching TV, where does the speaker think they're getting entertainment from?
3) Which of the following is NOT given as a use case for the TV based on the speaker's experience?
a) Sports events
b) Children's cartoons
c) News and current affairs
d) After dinner entertainment
4) Why does the speaker think that online advertising is more effective than advertising on the television?
5) Will the speaker miss the TV if it disappears?
1) Who did the speaker go
to for help if he injured himself while playing?
2) Where do you think the speaker grew up and spent his childhood?
3) Which of the following is NOT something the speaker remembers doing as a child?
a) playing games
b) riding bikes
c) climbing trees
d) going swimming
e) eating ice cream
4) What was the speaker's opinion of cricket?
5) Why did the speaker and his friend put playing cards on their bike wheels?
*También te puede interesar:
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos
los derechos reservados.
La Mansión del Inglés ®. Marca Registrada