|1) Which two things in the
speakers area connected him with nature?
2) Did the speaker travel into London often?
3) What does the word 'cruising' mean in this context?
a) not spending a lot of money
b) Driving around with no particular destination
c) travelling by boat
4) How did the speaker travel into London at Christmas time?
5) Why didn't the speaker have lunch in Harrods?
|11) How tall was Innes?
2) Why did they decide to hitchhike?
3) How long did they wait at the side of the road?
4) Why do you think nobody stopped to give them a lift?
5) What did they eventually decide to do?
|1) What did the speaker
mainly spend his money on?
2) Did they travel to France by train, boat or plane?
3) Did the speaker know the driver well?
4) What did they do once the ferry started to sail?
|1) Which days of the week
were popular in the General Havelock pub?
2) What was thrown through the window?
3) How did most of the people who were drinking in the pub react?
4) Why did the speaker and his friend order two more pints of beer?
*También te puede interesar:
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos
los derechos reservados.
La Mansión del Inglés ®. Marca Registrada