|1) Which sport did the
2) What disadvantage did the speaker's team have?
3) What was the score in the game that the speaker described?
4) Which of the following was not a reason for the game being so bad?
a) There were no girls there
b) One of the speaker's team players got hurt
c) The speaker knew one of the members of the opposing team
d) The speaker's team lost badly
5) Were the speaker's experiences all bad?
|1) What does the speaker
say are sometimes on the floor of Spanish bars?
2) What hot beverage does the speaker drink in Spanish bars?
3) What do you think the expression 'they don't give a monkey's' means?
a) They charge too much money
b) There's no music in the bar
c) They don't care
d) They don't talk to you
4) What did the speaker have for breakfast last week in a bar in Valencia?
5) Does the speaker always give a tip?
|1) How old was the speaker
when he went to Europe with his friend?
2) Where did they work together?
3) When Innes says "handing in our notice" does he mean
4) Apart from a gas camping stove and a tent, what did they buy for their trip?
|1) What colour was
2) Where did our girlfriends live?
3) How long did it take to drive to see our girlfriends?
4) Was Graham drunk? What had he been drinking?
*También te puede interesar:
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos
los derechos reservados.
La Mansión del Inglés ®. Marca Registrada