1. In what year was Twitter
2. How many users has Twitter got at the moment?
3. What is the maximum number of characters that you can put in one Tweet?
4. What is the main difference between Clammr and Twitter?
5. How long is the maximum amount of time for a Clammr?
1. What is the speaker
2. How much does the new service cost to use?
3. How many people can be in the video chat room at the same time?
4. What do you need in order to join the service?
5. Why is it a good idea to join a Blab with the speaker?
1. According to the speaker, what spoils modern
2. Who made life easy for the speaker when he was a child?
3. What was the most exciting part of air travel for the speaker when he was a child?
4. Which of the following does the speaker NOT recommend for the modern-day flier?
- sleeping pills
- a book
- board games
- audio entertainment
5. What does the speaker recommend that you take onto the plane with you apart from water and food?
1. In which month do we often make resolutions?
2. What expression does the speaker use for starting something new, reforming and beginning again?
3. What new approach does the speaker suggest we use instead of making resolutions?
4. What expression does the speaker use for ‘some holiday time’?
5. Which of the following does the speaker NOT use as an example of a long-term goal?
- Early retirement
- An expensive sports car
- Get married
- Change location
- See different countries
- Have children
- Get rich
- Lose weight
*También te puede interesar:
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos
los derechos reservados.
La Mansión del Inglés ®. Marca Registrada