1. Which two sports does
the man prefer watching?
2. Who is a bigger fan of Arsenal now, the man or his dad?
3. Which country did the speaker grow up in?
4. Was it safe to go and watch a football match when the man was a child?
5. Why doesn’t the man see any sense in keeping up with football news?
1. What has the speaker’s
girlfriend recently bought?
2. Does research show that it makes us happier spending money on possessions or experiences?
3. Does the man dislike technology and new gadgets?
4. What examples does the man give for good experiences he has had?
5. Does the man suggest we spend money on possessions or creating good memories in the future?
1. What does the speaker
think is the most pleasurable thing to do in Spain during
2. When, according to the speaker is the best time to enjoy a nice cool drink?
3. What do you think the phrasal verb ‘to kick back’ means?
a) To start fighting
b) To pay for a drink
c) To relax
d) To return a favour
4. What does the speaker say is the reason for it now being cheaper to go for a drink or a meal in a restaurant or bar?
5. What has the speaker learned to value since he’s been living in Spain?
1. Is it always difficult
for the speaker to think of topics to speak and write about?
2. What does the speaker sometimes think about when it’s hard to come up with ideas for new topics?
3. What is the speaker asking you to do?
4. Which two ways does the speaker give for contacting him?
5. What’s the name of the website you should go to if you want to send a voice message?
*También te puede interesar:
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos
los derechos reservados.
La Mansión del Inglés ®. Marca Registrada