1. He works so slowly. Everything takes him so long. If you want him to
do the work, you’ll be waiting until the come home.
2. The holiday was fantastic! We had a of a time.
3. My sister took drugs, travelled the world for five years and nearly
became an alcoholic. She really was the black
of the family.
4. I thought my mum could keep a secret, but as soon as the family were
together she told everyone and let the out of the bag.
5. He thinks he’s the bollocks, but nobody really likes him.
Maybe you know that a dog barks. (in Spanish the bark of a dog
is “wow wow”, but English it’s “woof woof”!)
Did you know that:
A cat meows
A bee buzzes
A bird twitters
A duck quacks
A frog croaks
A hen clucks
A horse neighs
A lion roars
A pig grunts
A snake hisses
An owl hoots
And a sheep bleats(Note: ‘sheep’ es la forma singular y plural.
One sheep, two sheep, some sheep, a sheep)
Parts of the Body
Human – hair bird – feather
cat – fur dog – hair
Human – nose horse – nose
pig – snout elephant – trunk
- En Nuestra web
encontrarás como siempre nuestro
Curso de Inglés Multimedia Gratuito con varios niveles para que puedas
avanzar a tu ritmo así como otras secciones que te ayudarán a mantener y
mejorar tu inglés. También te ofrecemos otras posibilidades para que
tengas siempre contigo todo lo que necesites.